RESCHEDULED Mergers & Acquisitions Webinar
Thursday, April 29, 2021
- PPP and Employee Retention Tax Credit Issues in M&A Transactions: This presentation will focus on issues related to PPP loans and the ERTC arising out of M&A transaction, including due diligence, evaluation of PPP loan risks, contractual approaches to allocating risk, and notice and consent requirements, presented by Andrea Paisley, J.D. and David B. Rae, J.D.
- Data Privacy and Protection: A discussion of the risks and obligations business owners and their advisors should consider as privacy concerns accelerate in an increasingly digital world, presented by Andrea M. Paisley, J.D.
- Estate Planning Considerations: A discussion on the benefits and limitations of estate planning with operating businesses, presented by Anthony A. Garcia, J.D., LL.M.
- M&A Deal Trends: A discussion on the current trends in private M&A transactions, presented by David B. Rae, J.D.
- Accounting for the Transaction: An overview of accounting and financial considerations related to working capital adjustments, earn-outs, and other common Purchase Agreement provisions, presented by Chris M. Goodrich, J.D., LL.M.
- A Litigator’s Perspective: A review of common risks, conflicts, claims and other litigation issues that arise in M&A transactions, presented by Kendall V. Speer, J.D.
CE/CFP Hours: 3.50
CJMH M&A Webinar
6 days left to RSVP