- Post Closing Realities – Dream or Nightmare, a discussion about the practical realities of buying or selling a business and things to consider in preparing for a smooth business transition, presented by Katelyn Van Sickel, J.D., C.P.A.
- Risk Mitigation Through Insurance and Careful Planning, presented by David B. Rae, J.D.
- Debunking M&A Myths, a discussion about common misconceptions in M&A transactions and what negotiations should really focus on, presented by Andrea M. Paisley, J.D.
- Tax Considerations in M&A Transactions , presented by Jay R. Houren, J.D., C.P.A.
- Outlook for 2022, Current Issues – Questions & Answers, a discussion of current issues and the M&A Outlook for 2022, a Panel Discussion
HOURS: 4.00 CFP/CPE